Chimney fire displaces many families every year. We feel that it is important for our community to understand how serious this is. Chimney fire is a real threat, and it should be treated as such. I’ve had people tell me they don’t believe in chimney fires, that it is a made-up concept to market our service. Well, it is very real as this family discovered.
Family Homeless following chimney fire
LONGMEADOW, MA (WSHM) –
A mother and son have been displaced due to an overnight fire.
Longmeadow Fire Chief Eric Madison told CBS 3 that a deteriorating fireplace is to blame for the damage at 16 Westmoreland Ave.
The family had a fire in the fireplace earlier in the evening, however, it spread into the walls around 1 a.m.
The mother woke up when the smoke detector sounded…….Read More from CBSAtlanta.com.
Don’t be a victim. It’s a simple thing to pick up the phone and call us. We will come right out and check out your fireplace and chimney.